1 loaf sandwich bread
8 oz. cream cheese
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
4 Tbsp. cinnamon
Knife or off-set spatula
Shallow microwave safe bowl
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a sheet pan or line with parchment.
2. Cut the crusts off the edges of the bread slices. Set aside.
3. Flatten each piece of bread with the rolling pin. Once each piece of bread is flattened, divide the cream cheese evenly between each pieces of bread. Spread evenly on each piece of bread.
4. Roll the bread up tightly.
5. In a shallow bowl, microwave the butter until melted, about 30-40 seconds. In another bowl, whisk the cinnamon and sugar together.
6. Dip each bread roll in butter then roll in cinnamon sugar. Place the finished rolls on a sheet pan. Once all the rolls have been rolled in the cinnamon mixture place them in the freezer. Once they are frozen place them in a Ziploc bag until ready to bake.
7. For baking: place as many cinnamon quickies on the sheet pan as needed. Bake until they are bubbly and a bit puffy, about 15 minutes. Alternately, they can be baked once rolled in cinnamon mixture, about 10 minutes.
Yield: About 16 servings
Note: You can leave the crusts on and even roll the end pieces.
Back To Top