Historic Waco Foundation is a non-profit organization 501 (c)(3). The mission of Historic Waco Foundation is to collect, maintain, preserve, publish and interpret the heritage and history of Waco, McLennan County and Texas. HWF owns and operates four historic house museums: Earle-Napier-Kinnard House, Fort House, East Terrace, and the McCulloch House. These house museums date from 1858 to 1884. The Foundation offices are located in the Hoffman House.