This hearty crock pot meal will have all of your cowgirls and cowpokes moseying down to the chuck wagon for a big helping of this ranch-inspired dish. With two kinds of meat, potatoes and veggies, this meal is sure to please the hardest working cowboys. Here's how you can make your own.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 1 1/2 lbs baby gold or red potatoes (sliced thin)
- 15 oz jar of salsa
- 15 oz can of northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz can Ranch-Style beans
- 11 oz can of Mexicorn
- 10 3/4 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
Brown ground beef and sausage in crock pot and drain. Add remaining ingredients (except cheese) and mix well. Top with cheese. Cook on high for four to six hours or low for eight to ten hours or until potatoes are tender in crock pot.
Back To Top