Back To Top
Your kiddos can share love with their fellow classmates without candy! No more having to worry about sugar, dairy, or nut diet restrictions. Give them the small gift or trinket that will make them smile (and one that lasts a little longer than a piece of chocolate).
1. Say “You’re a cutie” with a cutie mandarin orange with these downloadable printable Valentine’s cards.
2. Nothing says happiness like a rubber ducky. This card reads, “I’m a lucky duck to have you as a friend!”
3. Hot Wheels loving youngsters will enjoy getting their new car with a card that says, “I wheelie like you.”
4. Say, “You sure are awesome sauce” with an apple sauce pouch and card.
5. A friendship bracelet is the perfect way to say, “School would KNOT be the same without you.”
6. Have fun in the sun with these cute shades. “You shine so bright, you need some shades,” paired with heart-shaped sunglasses.
7. Give your studious book-lovers a new bookmark with these downloadable prints that they can color themselves.
8. Take to the skies with these airplane Valentine’s featuring the message, “You’re plane awesome.”
9. Everyone needs a little encouragement. Give your friends a high-five with these hand-clapper cards.
10. Tell friends they color your world with a new set of watercolors.
Kennan is a wife and stay-at-home mom to Jaxson, Caden, and Emilyn. She has a BA in Mass Communication/Journalism from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and has many years of experience as a writer and photographer. She now uses her skills to run Marken Media Co.(), a company she owns with her husband Marcus.