Enjoy the tastes of summer with this easy-to-make avocado corn salad. You'll like how simple it is to assemble, and your kids will love the taste.
- Half a head of thinly-shredded lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kraft light zesty Italian dressing
How to prepare this salad:
Combine ingredients in a bowl, and add a touch of cilantro or a can of drained black beans.
**This recipe was submitted by Donna Wiley of Waco, TX.